Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Lamplight Tours

Going to the Holiday Lamp Tours at the Kern County Museum has become a favorite tradition. We missed last year and I was so upset, so I made sure to find out early when it was this year bc it's only one night. This was the first place Clara ever saw Santa Claus. The previous years have been freezing, so hot chocolate has been a must. This year it was so hot. It was 71 degrees and we were peeling off our layers. 
Clara is wearing her brand new outfit that I love. And her cute hat and favorite bow that aunt Alisa made. Sadly later in the evening the bow must have fallen off. My mom & Bobby looked everywhere but considering how cute it was, someone had to have snatched it up. I was so sad about it, bc she wore it all the time! 
Here's a few pictures of the old houses decorated. They give tours and tell stories, and everyone is dressed in historical clothing, however with toddlers it's impossible to enjoy one of the tours so we just walk around. 



As you can see Clara was super excited to see Santa but Jack was terrified lol. 
Santa gave her a big bag of candy that she got sick on later that night lol. 

Her favorite person Grandma, and Boo. 

Jack scared of the sleigh. I swear he's scared of EVERYTHING!

Aunt Cole, Grandma & the kids

Cole & Boogie

*DISCLAIMER* I'm never wearing these pants again!!! 
It's a tradition to stand pregnant in front of these bushes. And I love how I'm forcing Clara to touch my belly haha. 

Picture under the poorly lighted tree, lol. 

Uncle Bobby & Boo. 

Another group shot. 

Cole taught Jack how to say Christmas Tree "wisssssmas tweeee" and now he's obsessed and he says it ALL day long and it's the first thing he says when he wakes up. It's the cutest thing ever, plus he puckers his lips almost closed when he says it. It's pretty funny. 



Jack adores his grandma. 

Aunt Fishy got Clara to pose with her candy from Santa. 


I took the opportunity to jump in front of Misty while she was taking scenic pictures for work. I'm hoping this one makes the brochure for visiting Bakersfield hahaha. 

sexy model 

posing by the wissssssmas tweeeeee


He acted the way I felt that night. My stupid back was hurting so bad and we literally walked about 100 feet. It's ridiculous. But he cried a LOT that night. He's pretty difficult out in public but so easy going at home a lot like his mother!

Pretty sure my girl had a lot of fun that night. Afterward my mom, and Misty came back to the house to join the guys and hang out for a bit. It was fun just hanging out and playing with the kids. Sadly Uncle Squeezy was in L.A. getting ready for finals and studying his butt off so he missed this year. This was the first round of many Christmas activities getting ready to happen!! 

No comments: