Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jack's 11 Month Update

Jack hit a lot of milestones in his 11th month. He's become a VERY busy boy! He began standing up with support from furniture. He also is army crawling. He just pulls himself all around the house with his arms. He now has 4 top teeth (2 middle and the 2 next to them) & 3 bottom teeth. 

 He celebrated his first St. Patty's Day, and had his first trip to the snow. 
 He loves to swing outside, likes to play on the computer,  he has the cutest booty ever, and he LOVES to pull hair and my glasses! 
 His favorite past time is playing in his kitchen and throwing all the toys out of the drawers and cabinets onto the floor. He is also ALWAYS camera ready!! 

 He LOVES bath time. He splashes with all his might to the point that I'm soaked (see photo below) by the time his bath is over. 
His new favorite food is spaghetti! He will still eat lots of baby food. He eats at least 2 stage 2 jars of food per feeding. I feed him Earth's Best Organic baby food. It has added DHA, and they make the most unique blends. So much more variety than Gerber. Plus I love feeding him from a glass jar. I don't know why. I tried making baby food but it got boring, I'm not good at making blends. But he's at the point now where he's wanting real food. He loves eggs, toast, yogurt, beans and rice. 

He wore his first set of overalls and I just about died how cute he was in them!! He still doesn't talk or wave bye bye yet, but he can give you a five! I find that impressive! I just LOVE having a son, nothing like it on earth. He's amazing to me! Love my boogie bear!! 

No comments: