Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter this year was a blast!!! It was the first easter at my parent's house! It was a beautiful day, sunny and just perfect! My dad BBQ'd tri-tip, we had salad, and Misty's cheesy potatoes and all kinds of good stuff! And don't forget boiled eggs!!! 

 This year instead of a bunch of candy, I filled up their buckets with a movie and hair bows, and a book. Jack's candy I ate of course :)

 The egg hunt was adorable. Aedan and Clara of course hunted. Next year I will make sure she has on closed toed shoes, bc she was getting poked by brush. Cassell had to hunt on the porch bc she fell and hurt her foot at Jack's birthday party. 
 So my mom decided we should take family pictures while we were all together. I completely forgot until right before we were leaving and I was just going to wear comfy, ugly clothes. So I was scrambling at the last minute for something to wear. Can I just say taking a large family portrait like this is time consuming and difficult haha!! We literally took hundreds of pictures and I'm not kidding we only got maybe 2 on my camera that turned out decent. Somebodies eyes are closed, or head is turned or a baby is moving, or double chins or hair blowing. It's hilarious!! But it was fun and we were able to capture a few good ones a least!! 



 We put this balm stuff in Jack's hair and it wouldn't stay down so Mike just spiked it as a joke, but it looked adorable!!! His hair actually looks strawberry blonde to me. 

 Eric & Thomas are out of control, it is Easter after all, haha!
 I didn't get any pics of my Uncle Kurt & Aunt LouAnn, or my Aunt Judy & Cassell. I felt like I took hundreds of photos. 

It was a great day with our family. I love that our families are growing. It makes me wonder what life will be like in 10 years, how many more of us with have children??

No comments: