Sunday, February 5, 2012

Couch Bouncy

When we went to IKEA recently we bought Clara a little bench so she could get onto the potty by herself, however it wasn't tall enough. So she found other uses for it. Couch bouncy being one of her new favorite things. She was saying "cheese mommy, cheese", bc she wanted me to take her picture while she bounced. I'm so glad I did bc they pictures are HILARIOUS!! I was laughing so hard when I downloaded them. But then daddy came home and ended all the fun. I guess it was a "Parent Fail" moment when I allowed her to basically bounce on our couch, lol! But it was funny while it lasted. 





 This picture reminds me of pageant hair, lol!!

 After bath her hair was wet. 









She's so darn cute, and cracks me up all day long, everyday!! Love my little Clarabear!!

No comments: