Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jungle Climber

We bought a Little Tikes Jungle Climber from our friend's the Delgado's for $40. It retails brand new for $299 online. I was super excited!! Clara LOVES slides and any chance she gets she wants to play on one. Mike went to pick it up at night and Clara started crying because he left, I told her when he got back that daddy had a surprise for her. So when Mike got home, she immediately was putting on her shoes and was saying "prize, prize, dada prize". Well Mike was tired and it was dark and it was in pieces. So I took her to the garage and showed her the pieces and said that dada was gonna work on it this weekend. She hasn't let a day go by since that she's talking about her slide. So Mike came home early from work today and put it together for her. She's soooooo excited!! 



 Jack Jack swung while Mike put it together and I assisted in holding pieces. Clara said "Clara do it, Clara push Jack Jack" 

 He loves the swing, he was really excited to play in it. 


 She kept posing for me and saying "Clara cheese". I love that she's starting to ham it up for me now. 








I have been wanting to get something small like this for a long time. She's going to have so much fun with this. We will be spending LOTS of time outside now. Hopefully it wears her out!! And other kids will enjoy it when they come over too! 


2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

yay yay yay!! This makes me SOOO happy!!

Blake and Alisa said...

That's awesome...i so wish my backyard was finished or even just fenced. the jealousy. and your yard by the way looks great too.