Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day at my Parent's

So, this should be a long, wonderful blog full of pictures, HOWEVER, I forgot to charge my camera battery. I was so upset, Nicole got some great pictures on her camera but I doubt I'll get them from her, bc we will never remember to do that, haha. So this is all that I got...

It was the first Christmas at my parent's new house. Misty and Eric were in Georgia with Eric's family, and Jenny had to work, so it seemed a little strange. All that were present, were Kurt & LouAnne, Grandma Virginia, Tom & Nicole, Bud & Crissy, Aedan, Bobby, Mom and Dad and my family. My mom made all the dinner fixings and yummy desserts. It was a perfect day and we played white elephant which is just so much fun!! I ended up with a dog toy and Mike with a chop n' mix blender. Mitchell won the best of all a "cup" for men and sports lol. We got there around 10am and stayed till evening and then everyone left and had to go to their other family's houses. So we came home and played with the kids and then Mike left to go chop down a tree with David, Jimmy and Ryan ( I was very bitter about that) anyway...











We were all spoiled with tons of presents from everybody. My parents always over buy but we appreciate it!! The funniest part was I had got Mike a inverse table for his back and it was wrapped and sitting up. Clara ran over to it and just tore it open right when we got there and you could see a huge picture of what it was on the box. Mike just laughed and we were all cracking up! My parent's got me the coolest anatomy book, and a really nice craft light that I need desperately. So far this has been the best Christmas, we are all healthy and happy and my children bring me the most joy!! 

No comments: