Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was really fun this year. Clara is still young enough that I can dress her in what I want, yet she will still have so much fun. I wanted the kids to match, so I decided to make them Tinker Bell & Peter Pan. Clara's costume was made of glitter tulle which left glitter on EVERYTHING. My sewing area is still full of glitter. And Jack's Peter Pan costume was made out of felt. Mike had to work, so my mom came over and we took the kids trick or treating at families houses. 


 Grandma came to help support and give advice to me as I sewed pretty much my first project. 
 I completely messed up Peter's first hat, it was the size of a doll hat haha. 

 Getting Clara ready, she got to wear make up for the first time. She was so excited and kept staring in the mirror at herself. 



 My had recently went to Disneyland, so I had her pick up a pair of Tinker Bell wings. The lit up and were adorable. Clara didn't want to take them off. 

 Jack Jack and Gama
 We had numerous stops through the night. First stop was the shop to see Aunt Sharon. They filled Clara's bucket up with popcorn, cheese crackers, and other goodies. 
 Jackson James & Aunt Sharon
 Next stop was Aunt Misty's & Uncle Eric's. They had her all sorts of treats. Clara got witch fingers, rubber snakes, snake sucker, ghost glasses and of course candy and delicious popcorn balls! 





 Uncle Eric making Peter fly!!
 Next stop was Canyon Hills Carnival with Uncle Bud & Aunt Crissy. Jack Jack & Uncle Bud together. 
 Clara giving cousin Aedan kisses


 Cousins Peter Pan & Munchkin
 All the cousins together


 Clara was having so much fun at the carnival. They had all kinds of stuff set up, giant slides, swings, and tons of food. Uncle Mitchell got some really cute pics of Clara with my camera. She was so excited to ride the swings. 



 Then we went by Grandma Terry's house bc she recently broke her leg, and I thought it would be fun for her to see the kids. 
 The last stop was to my parent's house to see Papa. Clara poke Papa in the eye with her wing pretty bad, but after that incident he loaded her up with a ton of candy.  We were all exhausted and had so much fun. 
 The next day we tried on the ghost glasses. hahaha

No comments: