Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year for Thanksgiving we went to both sides of our families. We started out our day at the stables with Jack & Sharon and her family. Everything was cooked outside in dutch ovens. It was absolutely beautiful weather, almost warm! Sharon had crayons, and bubbles and stuff to keep the little ones busy. We ate a ton of food, they had pumpkin soup, ranch beans, mashed potatoes, PW cranberry sauce, homemade rolls. It was so good. 




 Best beans I had ever ate, if I hadn't had to pick out all the bacon i would have ate the whole pot!!


 This is Winston eating leftovers. Sharon and I called him Junior, he was the fuzzy runt of the litter, and he is absolutely gorgeous. 

Then we headed to my parent's house for our second round of festivities. It was my brother Mitchell's birthday so my parent's invited his in laws for one big party. There were almost 40 all together. It was the first gathering in my parent's new house. My mom & dad worked their butts off to try and get unpacked as much as possible. It was a lot of fun. We were full from earlier so we ate dessert. I seen my grandma as she was leaving, and Tom & Nicole had to leave for her family's thanksgiving. The kids played and we read the black Friday ad's and just hung out. 
Auntie's Misty & Cole 



 birthday cake time




 Jack Jack's first thanksgiving!! Clara wore this her first thanksgiving too! 
 I do believe Cole fed Jack green beans, her favorite haha, and this is a traditional picture with my kids, I have one of her feeding Clara sweet potatoes on her first thanksgiving. 

Uncle Thomas & Cole with Jack Jack

cousins Aedan & Clara playing

No comments: