Sunday, December 18, 2011

Absolute Randomness

This blog is dedicated to my iphone!! I take soooo many pictures on it daily of the kids. Just random, nothing pictures, but they are some of my FAVORITE photos. I recently washed my phone in the washer and I had literally just backed up all my photos 3 days prior. Thank GOODNESS!! 


 These are after bath photos that we take everyday after bath time. Clara begs to say "cheese" after bath. 
 Fishy face


 mini bruin
 Jack is literally the CUTEST baby I've ever encountered. I'm not just saying it bc I'm his mother, LOOK at him, it's quite obvious, lol. 

 so adorable in cousin Jimi's hat!!

 Clara drinking her "baba" it's a soft nipple sippy, but I'm taking them away starting this week. 
 brushing her teeth, she only lets me do it, I think daddy is too rough. And she loves her "Cars" toothpaste. 
 This outfit came with a matching outfit for her doll. She's obsessed with baby dolls right now. 
 I LOVE her messy buns!! We are trying to grow her bangs out and she hates to have her hair done. 
 her favorite "blanket sweater" I thought we lost it recently at Olive Garden, but it was in her room, whew. 
 these two LOVE each other to pieces. They make each other laugh more than anyone else. They cuddle, hug, love, play. It's so sweet to watch them together. 

 This was a hilarious moment, I had Mike bring him to me bc I had his bath ready. Mike stripped off his diaper and didn't know he had pooped and it got all over his side and stomach, and he had literally just got out of the shower, so funny!!
 Two UCLA Bruins!!
 Sarah's Pink Birthday Party
 Misty got an award at work, so I went to support her and her awesomeness!!
So I guess hell froze over bc I'm doing yard work. I vacuumed leaves and it was actually really fun!! 
My adorable Izzy, wearing her xmas necklace. She's always being loved on and harassed by Clara. Love Izzy, she's my sweet girl. 

No comments: