Sunday, October 30, 2011

Misty & Eric's Halloween Bash

Misty & Eric hosted their first Halloween party. Mike and I had been looking forward to it for quite some time but Jack ended up getting a fever the night before, not sure if he's teething or catching a cold. And then his dad came to visit for Uncle Jack's birthday, so Mike stayed home with the kids while I went by myself for a little bit. Mike had a really cool costume Officer Dangle, he even grew a mustache for the last few months. Thankfully he shaved it last night!! Anyway, I never did get a costume together and so Misty loaned me her pirate stuff. I ended up looking more like Weird Al than a pirate. I had a blast with all our friends  & family but I wish Mike could have came.




 totally look like Weird Al
 the bestie and I
 Tapatio guy & the scarecrow
 Wicked Witch of the West aka my mom
 My brother bobby & I, he won most original costume!!
 she's about to light him on fire

 The doctor checking her heart, pretty sure it's stone cold.
 Cutest Logger I've seen

 Best Couple of the night, Border Patrol, and her illegal.
 Andrea & I

 Logger Thomas & I, always making me laugh

Hilarious Eric was Edward Cullins. See how his face glitters from the flash, hahaha?!
I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone!! 

1 comment:

Blake and Alisa said...

okay i love all of those pictures, they are hilarious. and your mom does not have a stone cold heart! (but i know you know that). the border patrol one is awesome. glad you had fun and got to have a night out anyways