Monday, December 12, 2011

Parent's Moving Day

My parent's were finally able to move to their new dream home (blog to come soon about the new house). I wasn't going to go to their house while they were trying to move bc I didn't want to be in the way with the kids and stuff. But they were blocked in by the movers and were starving, so I brought them Jack in the Box breakfast. It was a very bitter sweet moment. When I was driving down Fairfax I thought I saw the moving truck and I started bawling my eyes out in the car. And then I realized it was the wrong moving company haha. I grew up in this house. When I was 4 years old we moved here, to a one bedroom tiny house. Then my mom, dad and grandpa built the house I grew up in and tore down the other house, it became the driveway. I have 27 years of memories in this house. I  had numerous birthday parties, Thomas & Bobby were brought home to this house as newborns, Mitchell & I got into many a fight in this house one which involved punching of my developing boobs and a swift knee to his balls, haha. I had my first kiss here, and a few boyfriends over to hang out, numerous slumber parties and hang outs, we met for Prom photo's here, I learned to ride my bike here, learned to hate yard work & spiders here, baby sat numerous babies, ate dinner almost every night at the table, loved and lost numerous pets whom are buried all over the yard, learned to swim here, was grounded numerous times from dessert, the phone, hair spray etc, kicked out of the big bedroom with the bathroom in high school bc my room was a mess, in high school I talked on the phone EVERYDAY to my best friend Frank for about an hour after school even though we had  spent all day at school together haha, hung out with my best friend Misty almost every day after school at my house, and most of all I got married to Michael here & was raised by wonderful, loving parents here. I have so many AMAZING memories of this home, too many to list. We will all miss it but are so excited for my parent's new beautiful place and the gorgeous property. 

 It started out just a one story brown house, then they added the "new room" on and it was cream with green trim and now it's light yellow with white trim. 
 Clara was truly confused and upset by the emptiness. 


 The "new room" completely empty almost



 This is the tree that bud & I had a 2 story tree house in and he fell out once and landed on two boulders. That's a crazy story. 


Here's to new amazing memories at the new house!!! 

No comments: