Saturday, July 16, 2011

Latest Happenings

My mom, Nico & I took Clara to see Cars 2 at the Maya Theater. Cars is one of her favorite movies and she begs to watch it all the time. It's only the 3rd time she's been to the movies. First time she was only about 4 months old and cried the entire time, so I missed most of Julie & Julia because I hung out in the hall way. Second time was when I had Jackson, my mom and Nicole took her to see Rio. She did really good watching Cars until the end, I think she was on a bit of a sugar high from the Icee.



 Even Jack Jack loved it.
 She had on her Cars shirt, and her Cars bows that Aunt Misty made for her.

 Jack loves his bath chair. He LOVES bath time now. He just gets very relaxed and calm in it. He also likes to go wee wee once the warm water touches him.

It's been so awesome that I can bath them at the same time! Saves me tons of time and Jackson just adores Clara, so he just watches her as she plays.

 With our crazy busy life lately, our poor labs have not had a bath in over a year. It's disgusting and they needed one desperately. So today was a lovely warm day to do it. Zakk looks like a little pup in this picture. He's so cute.
 Clara helping give them a bath. The first of many to come over the years!

 She thought she could help by rinsing them with her sink toys.
 I love when dogs shake off the water. Those pictures are always really funny!
 Zoey was next and NOT happy about it. She was very disturbed. She kept standing afar watching Zakk is dismay as he had his.

 This picture cracks me up!! Zakk about to nose dive into the grass for a good roll around.
 Izzy in a full leap chasing Zakk after his bath.
 You can barely see her in this picture, but Izzy was hiding against the house, hoping Mike wouldn't catch her.
 Zakk is totally laughing at her here, so rude.
 Clara washing "shizzhy" as she calls her.
 Zakk was rubbing himself against the house, you can see a giant wet streak across my stucco. And then she shook off right next to Jack Jack, and poor little Jack cried and cried.
 So I cuddled him!
Clarabear in her "shooooo", swing. 

No comments: