Sunday, July 10, 2011

Clara's 2nd Birthday

Clara turned 2 years old on May 21, 2011, we had a small birthday party for her at our house with just close friends and family. Her birthday was Toy Story themed, because she is obsessed with the movies. She calls it "Toy Toy" and she plays with her Jessie dolls and says "yodel yodel yodel".
 Auntie Misty made the most amazing cake. It's Andy's bed with the characters on it. It even had a little adorable pillow. It was so cute!!
 Clara's buddies Lucy, Sarah, & Carter




 My mom, my nephew Aedan, and my aunt Judy. She came with her daughter Cassell to meet Jackson.
 My brother's Mitchell & Thomas, & Eric
 Brother Bobby & sis in law Crissy
 Mike & David
 Clara was so excited with all the commotion going on that she wouldn't even take a picture with me.
 Clara is terrified of the "Birthday Song" & candles. When we are at restaurants and it's someone's birthday she flips out. So this picture captures her fear perfectly. I felt so bad, I thought she would have been over it by now but NOPE!!
 "Misty HELP me!!"

 I felt so sorry for her, and she only cried for a few minutes, I hope she out grows it, because Auntie Misty still hates the birthday song and refuses to be sang to.
Aunt Crissy & Uncle Bud holding Jackson 





 had to take a break in between all the presents to eat some cake
 so excited to be opening presents!!
 Grandma & Clara
 Later that evening we were invited to the annual Neville Party. The theme this year was African Safari. They had so many exotic animals, and tons of food, shaved ice, face painting and East High's Choir came and performed. It was really fun, Clara had the BEST 2nd birthday.
 The best picture I could get of the girls. They refused to pose for me.

 Dada & Clara enjoying some shaved ice
 Baboon named Jack!
 Stanley the giraffe, only 18 months old.
 How many 2 years old can say they fed a giraffe on their birthday? Clara can!! She loved it!
Here I am with 2 of my closest friends, Lindsey & Katy. We each had a daughter first, then a son, and our boys are all little presidents: Carter, Lincoln, & Jackson

No comments: