Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July Weekend 2011

Fourth of July weekend was super busy, yet relaxing. Nicole's brother DJ, just came home for serving in Iraq for the second time. So his mom threw him a Welcome Home party.
 My parents with Jack & Clara
 Mike, Tom, & Eric eating tacos
 My dad & Jackson
 Clara was having a blast running around eating jelly beans

 forced hugs as always.

 DJ with Clara, she LOVED him instantly. I think she has a little crush!
 Nico, Misty, Jack, & I

 Thomas trying so hard to show his muscles next to DJ.
 Clara with her favorite person in the entire world "COLE"
 Clara with Uncle T & Uncle Boba
 All ready to go shopping, except wait where are her clothes?!

The next day we went over to the Nichol's house for a BBQ & swimming with the Nichol's, Bunting's & Phelp's families. We had a blast swimming all day long. It was scorching hot, I felt bad for Jack, so I tried to put his feet in but he screamed.






 She chowed down a drumstick but didn't want the end, so lucky for mama I got to eat the chocolaty end, lol!

 Later that evening we went home and Clara took a nap and woke up REALLY cranky. As you can see. Her shirt says, Daddy's Little Sparkler but I see nothing sparkling in this picture, lol.
I always dread 4th of July because I HATE fireworks. If people would just follow the law and not buy illegal fireworks, get drunk and then set them off then I would be perfectly fine with them. Every year someones house catches on fire, and hundreds of dogs run away or have panic attacks, not to mention we live in the 2nd worst city in the U.S. for bad, polluted air. So we have to stay home and ace our dogs and make sure they are safe and that our house is safe because of IDIOTS!
At the end of the evening I gave Jack Jack a bath and he was so adorable. He reminds me so much of Clara in this picture.


Here's Clara at the same age as Jack after a bath, 3 months old.

No comments: