Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nieces Faith & Grace

My brother Mitchell and my sister in law Crissy welcomed into the world my precious nieces Faith Renee & Grace Danielle on May 9, 2013. They were perfect and precious. It was so crazy holding two newborns at the same time. It's the first in our family for a set of twins, since my great grandma's twins. They are fraternal and looked different from each other. Faith has lighter hair and looks like Aedan's twin. And Grace's face shape reminds me of one of my babies. 


 I believe I held Grace first.


 Big brother Aedan. He's such a good big brother, and loves his babies. After they got home, he came over to play quite a bit with Jack and Clara. It was so fun having that time with him. They have so much fun together. 



 Arms full of love. 
The amount of grandchildren my parents have, literally doubled within 3 months, three grandsons, and three granddaughters. 

No comments: