Sunday, May 19, 2013

Clara's 4th Birthday

My big girl is now 4! I just can't believe it has been 4 years. She'll always be my baby girl. This girl is a riot! We weren't going to throw her a party bc we took her to Disneyland on her actual birthday, but last minute we decided to have my mom, Misty & Eric, Bobby, grandma and Nicole over. Everyone else had work, school, and brandnew babies, lol. Pops McGee was here for the wedding so it worked out great. It was small, and really fun. She had been asking Fishy for a Hello Kitty cake for almost a year lol, so my mom picked up some Hello Kitty decorations and that's what we went with. 
Best 4 years of my life, all started with her! 

 Uncle Eric and Aunt Misty got her a Princess scooter and helmet. She LOVES it!! 


 The boys jumped on the tricycles while Clara rode her scooter, it was so cute. 
 Pops McGee and Clara
 Aunt Misty got her a cute Hello Kitty shirt to wear for her birthday, and of course she had to wear her matching slippers. 
This is their new favorite face to make. 







 Her awesome adorable Hello Kitty cake!!


 She loves opening presents now. She got lots of cute clothes, a scooter, headband, a fun octopus cup, and my grandma made her the most adorable hello kitty apron, and cat!

 My grandma had no idea Clara's birthday was Hello Kitty themed and she made her a cat & apron with hello kitty fabric. So funny!!

 Grandma & Boo
 Cousin Aedan & Clara




 


No comments: