Saturday, June 23, 2012

Misty's Master's in Public Administration Graduation

Misty has worked her booty off for the last few years getting her Master's in Public Administration. It was super stressful especially towards the end with all her deadlines and stuff that kept coming up. But she DID it!!! I can't even began to express how proud of her I am. All her hard work, dedication, determination, and shear drive paid off in a big way. I can't even fathom trying to go back to school for a Master's. So now she can breath and tackle a new goal in her life. 


 She had a graduation party a couple of weekends later at the park by their house. Mike BBQ's a bunch of tritip and made chili beans, she had an adorable cookie bar, and a La Rosa ice cream cart. Oh and her co-worker made the most delicious lemon bars I have EVER had in my life. They were ridiculously good. 

 Now that Misty has finished school, maybe she can actually read the Harry Potter Series! Movies do not justify! 
 After we left the park we headed back to their house for some swimming and dancing time. Clara and Claire play so cute together!! They are just adorable! 

Mike and Eric became intoxicated while they were cooking, so Mike decided to walk the La Rosa cart down to the park, and he was stopped by a ton of kids trying to buy some ice cream bars. It was quite hilarious. But my dad drove by in his truck and gave him a ride the rest of the way lol. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I missed this until today while I was looking for something on my page. This is awesome. I am so glad it is over. :-)

Anonymous said...

PS I am anonymous because it is a pain to log in and out of my google account on the work computer.