Monday, June 11, 2012

Trip to Valencia

The week of Clara's birthday, Mike had vacation but he worked through most of the week and took Thursday & Friday off.  We went to Valencia, CA to go to the Apple Store. I have drowned my iPhone twice and then dropped it on cement and shattered it. So thanks to Apple Care I could get a new one for $50. Also Aunt Nicole needed a ride home from UCLA so it was a perfect excuse to get out of town for the day. 

We hadn't been to the Valencia Mall in years bc we usually go to the Americana At Brand in Glendale. They have added on a whole outdoor area that was really nice. While daddy went into Apple we went and checked out what all the outdoor area had. There was a Coffee Bean and Tea so we got a yummy drink and waited for daddy. It was BEAUTIFUL weather. I could have sat out there all day long. 




 Posing for mommy by the purple rocks!



 Jack's crying bc sister isn't sharing her applesauce. 

After we got my phone we headed to Claim Jumpers, my FAVORITE restaurant and chowed down. Then we went to fetch Nicole and had a fun ride of talking nonsense all the way home haha!! 

No comments: