Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hobby Lobby Trip

My mom, Misty and I took a trip to Visalia on a Tuesday that Misty had off of work to check out the new Hobby Lobby. Women all over the blog world and pinterest talk about it all the time, so we thought we'd give it a try. It was fun just to go for the day. Jack had a rough trip, he was bored and restless and then tried to jump out of the cart and face planted on a shelf with glass dividers. Needless to say it was a fun day and we got a few bargains. The main thing I went for they didn't have which was blank wooden plaques that are scalloped. Would I drive all the way back to Visalia just to go there?  Probably not unless I was promised a trip to the outlets in Tulare too! Loved spending time with the girls though!



 The Easter aisle was insanely fun! Everything was 40% off and so the plastic eggs were about 48 cents! 

Being held by Misty at this time. I finally got the Bjorn out of the van and carried him around in that. BIG mistake, my back hurt for a week, he's a heavy little dude! 

No comments: