Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clara-isms

Clara is at the funnest age ever, right now. She's such a crack up. I have said it numerous times, but she can make me laugh more than anyone else in this world. She's so animated, and makes the funniest faces, and says the most random things. Her vocabulary is multiplying daily. She says new things hourly almost. And I think I'm the only one who knows what she is saying.

1. The other day she whacked her foot on the table and was crying and saying "tisses, tisses" and I couldn't figure out what she was saying, until I realized, she was asking for "Kisses, Kisses" because I always kiss her boo boo's. It was hilarious.

2. She says "Otay" for Okay which cracks me up, she's like a a Little Rascal.

3. In the grocery store, she was pulling stuff out of my purse, she pulled out a tampon and was waving around screaming "Pee Pee", I wanted to die!! I had to remove the purse from her reach. 

4. The other day she packed her purse to go to lunch with Misty and Eric, she had the following items: bikini, sunscreen, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, gloss, a book, a plastic ball, a hair clip and a rectal thermometer. You NEVER know when you might need one of those, haha!! She's so funny!

5. She calls Nemo, "memo"; and Toy Story "toy toy"; & Woody, "yodel yodel".

6. She loves to take baths and swim, she calls them both "plash plash" for splash splash.

7. She announces every time she passes gas "TOOT TOOT".

8. She's extremely girly, obsessed with hair spray, polish, lotion, hair accessories, lip gloss, makeup, purses & shoes.



9. Every time a movie ends, she screams "Mama" to get my attention so I can watch her dance to the song on the credits.

10. She sniffs EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING!!

11. She calls anything with a paint brush or makeup brush, "eyes" because she watches me put on my eye makeup and that's what she calls it.

12. She claps her hands when she gets excited, which I do too!

13. She calls any snack a "cracker" and for the longest time it sounded like caca, and I HATE that word more than anything, bleh.

14. She's pretty much potty trained except for night time and naps.

15. She's completely and absolutely in love with the dogs, and especially Izzy "Zizzy"



16. She rarely poses for me for pictures now.

17. She also loves Jack Jack. When he cries she gets very upset and says "baby cry" and points. She's the first to announce when Jack is upset.


18. She also rolls her eyes at me, quite often & throws whatever is in her hand because she is mad.



19. One time she was mad at me and she picked up a drier sheet to throw it and it kept floating in the air and she was getting madder and madder and she kept trying to throw it and I finally started busting up laughing because I couldn't keep it in anymore.

20. She calls the remote, the "mote"

21. At night she takes a bath, and Mike takes her to bed and she curls up with her minky blanket, monkey and glow worm and goes right to sleep. Bed time is about 10:30pm and she wakes up about 8:45am.  

22. When I was nursing, she was fascinated with my breast pump. She breaths in and out to imitate the suck sound of the pump. This picture is blurry but here she is pumping haha.

23. She is obsessed with keys. She carries them around everywhere and puts them in any crack or slot she can fit them in. 

24. "If you're gonna spew, spew into this" mini Garth

25. She still flicks her belly button when she is drinking a sippy "baba"


26. She is the best little helper. She likes to dust, and help me in the kitchen and she likes to take things to the trash.
27. She LOVES her dada!!

28. She also loves to play, she does the weirdest stuff when she's in her own little world.



I thank God everyday for her and that he protects her and keeps her safe. I cannot imagine life without her!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's a funny girl! I know exactly how you feel because Sarah cracks me up all day long and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing daughter with her own little personality. I can't wait to watch them grow up (just not too fast).

Unknown said...

I totally agree Lindsey!! I get lost in my own world watching her! It makes me excited to see what Jack & Lincoln will be like at their age! Times already flying bye with them too!

Blake and Alisa said...

i love my niece and not just cause i think she looks like me! I'm so glad i have the internet to see more pics of them. i love her!