Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Street Fair

The Bakersfield street fair is held third Thursday of the month for a few months out of the year. Mike of course can never go because he works so late. So my mom called me and asked if I wanted to go that morning. I thought it would be fun to get the kids out of the house, and see what they had. It was moved to the Mill Creek Park downtown, it was so pretty and much better than when they had to close the streets.

 I put Clara in her stroller and Jack in the baby Bjorn. He loved being in it and ended up falling asleep while I held him.
 Tom & Nico pushed Clara around, who refused to pose for the picture.

 My brother Thomas & I, I'm gonna miss him like crazy! He's leaving in a few weeks to go to Cal-State Northridge to become an Engineer!



 My mom LOVES bulldogs. It's been a little over a year since we lost Poopy, so every time she sees one she has to pet them, and talk to the owners. She even showed him a picture of Poopy. It was cute, and Nicole made fun of her, haha.
 I do believe Thomas took this picture of the Red Hat Lady. It was funny!
 Grandma & Clara walking along the sidewalk looking at the duckies.
Clara calls all birds "bak bak" like a chicken. So she kept screaming "BAK BAK" at them as they floated by, lol! 

We had a good time, it was really HOT! There were a ton of booths for things to buy. I even ran into my old friend Steve from high school. It was soooo good to see him. Him and his wife own a shop in the East Hills Mall and sell marshmallow shooters and duct tape wallets and other things.

No comments: