Friday, September 9, 2011

College Bound for Tom & Cole

These two, my brother Thomas (Uncle T) and his girlfriend Nicole (Cole) are leaving us for the fun of fabulous college. T is going to Cal State Northridge to get his degree in Mechanical Engineering. Nicole is going to UCLA to study history so she can get her law degree after she finishes her bachelors. No one in my family has moved out of town ,so this is a big deal for our family. Not to mention my daughter Clara is OBSESSED with Cole. She LOVES her Cole. Cole was the first person's name that Clara said besides Mama & Dada. My parents had a little get together to celebrate their huge accomplishment.


 My favorite gift they received was from Misty & Eric. They gave them framed picture of themselves, so they won't forget them while they are gone, haha!! Along with gift cards. They got a lot of gift cards for food places around their campuses.
 We got T a large box of "Adult Stuff" as he called it. Laundry soap, hand soap, toilet paper, clorox wipes, paper towels, dish soap, etc... us adults know the rest of the things he would need, boring but necessary. And Nico will be staying in a dorm, so I didn't know what kind of room she would have so, we got her candy and a chipotle gift card.
 Misty made their adorable cakes. Apparently she had a crisis while making them but everyone LOVED them. And they tasted awesome!!

 Grandma & Papa holding Jack Jack & Aedan
 Cutie McGee, Cole gave me this shirt for him at my shower.
 Jaiden & Clara riding the hobby horse!
 Cole & Clara

T already left for school by the time I finished this blog, he's only 1 hour and 20 minutes away. Not far at all, and Cole will only be another 20 minutes from him. T has a really cute studio apartment, which I hope to see in 2 weeks. Cole leaves at the end of this week and I'm not handling her leaving so good. I see her quite often and she's my saving grace when it comes to my kids. We will be skyping a LOT. Love them both so much, and I'm so proud of them!!

No comments: