Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fresno Zoo

We decided to head to the Fresno Zoo before Cole left for UCLA this Friday. My sister in law Crissy came with my nephew Aedan and her friend Jamie & her little boy Luke, along with my mom & Cole. Clara has never been and I was crossing my fingers she would enjoy it. Unfortunately Storyland & Playland were closed, they are only open on the weekends now. So we will have to take another trip for that. I think Clara really had a good time, she loved all the animals. She kept singing "Rio" when she seen the Macaw's. It was quite adorable!

 first time I used our double stroller, it was awesome!

 Clara checking out a bear





 Clara is at the lovely age where she refuses to pose for me. She will NOT take a picture unless it's her idea, This was the best we could do lol!
 Nephew Aedan, so adorable, posing perfectly.
 Luke had no shoes on, so he didn't want to stand in front of the sign either.
 Clara feeding  the giraffe with grandma
 Crissy & Aedan posing in front of Nosey the elephant.
 Forcing Clara to pose with me


 Clara really like the elephant and kept calling them "bumbo"
 In the petting zoo, Clara wanted to kiss the animals.
 Clara really wanted to pet this sheep but he was a little busy, bleh. Clara did okay in the petty zoo, until dirt got into her shoes, and she started freaking out. My mom had to take off her shoes when we were done and wash her feet, she was having such a cow.
 Jack Jack taking a nap in the Rain Forrest.
 We went in to see the sting rays, but Clara wouldn't touch them, but she kept calling them "Nemo" because they looked like Mr. Ray
 All tuckered out
 This is an Orangutan's hand, with little Jack's hand.



 Cole & Jack Jack
 Kissing the frog

And then we ate at Cheesecake Factory, it was so delish! Then off to shop at Home Goods. We didn't really find much at this one, but I got a cute little treat for my friend Lindsey. It was super fun!! Next we will have to try the L.A. Zoo with T & Cole when we go for a visit sometime!

3 comments:

Blake and Alisa said...

boy was little jack named after the right person! i love those kids so cute

Lindsey said...

I need to take Sarah there, she would love it! And what did you get me?! :)

Unknown said...

I got you a surprise haha!!