Monday, January 21, 2013

Mike's 31st Birthday

We met up at Old Towne Pizza in Tehachapi for Mike's 31st birthday this year. It was our usual family, Misty, Eric, David and Lindsey, Tyler & Katy and all our kids. It was a lot of fun, and delicious food. 



Mike got his stupid pipe for Christmas from Misty & Eric and he's obsessed. He got a concert ticket to see Coheed & Cambria in February, a cd and some funny sweaty ball cream from Misty & Eric. And my family all pitched in money to get him a recliner. f



He went the next day to Costco and got his recliner. It's super nice, leather and the perfect size for both of us. He LOVES it! Best birthday present ever for him. 

When I think about how our lives would turn out 15 years later from when we started dating, it kinda blows my mind. We were babies, and now we have almost 3 beautiful children and are happier and stronger in our marriage than we have ever been. I love this man so much. He provides and works so hard for his family and is the BEST daddy. He so hands on, helps me with everything and is a great partner in life. We may fight over the dumbest stuff, but it's literally over the second it starts. I'm so glad he chose me to share his life with. 




No comments: