Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Stroller & Car Seat

Mike's dad bought us our stroller and carseat for the baby. We received it a couple of days ago from UPS. It was a crazy day. I was taking a nap and I heard the doorbell ring and I jumped up to go answer the door and I dislocated my knee again. Thank goodness my knee popped back in on its own. I thought it was David at the door and so I was screaming David's name hoping he'd hear me through the window but it was UPS with our stroller. Of course UPS just ring the doorbell and leave the package and off they go. So I was laying there screaming at no one. I was crying and it hurt pretty bad but not as bad as last time. So I called David and asked if he had came by the house and he said "No, why?" and then I realized ah it was UPS. So David came over and got my crutches for me and my knee brace. I was able to drag the stroller into the house before he got there. This all happened on the day I had to take the 3 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. It was disgusting and so I wasn't feeling good from it. But needless to say here is our stroller and carseat. It is a new Graco pattern called Utopia. Thanks Grandpa Mike!! We love it!!


Michael working hard putting it together when he came home from work.


Sarah tested out our stroller for us. I think it's going to work out perfectly!!




1 comment:

Blake and Alisa said...

Ohhh...It looks so cute especially with a baby in it. I love seeing pictures, it's getting so exciting. I'm glad your knee wasn't as bad this time as last, because this is not the time you want to be stuck in bed, you want to be doing everything you can to get ready for that baby! You'll have to tell Dave and Lindsey how cute their little one is.