Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naughty Dogs

The other day we had a major rain fall so our back yard was pretty much mud. We both had to leave for work and didn't know what to do with the dogs. Our back yard had no covering and they would have been soaked all day and cold. So we decided to lock them in the laundry room area which also leads to our stairs. I went up stairs and closed all of the bedroom doors so they couldn't get into the rooms. We still haven't unpacked our boxes upstairs. And now we are going to start planning our nursery so we haven't touched the upstairs. So we leave for work. We both had to work late and I had a feeling I was going to come home to some sort of disaster. They were locked in the house for about 10 hours. So I knew for sure I would be cleaning up pee which was fine because we have a spotbot that works miracles. I get home and I walk into the house they were going crazy against the laundry room door. I of course right away smelt urine. I went up the stairs and I'm almost positive it was Zakk that pushed open the door to our office. This is what I found...










This is Zoey. I could tell she felt really guilty. She kept following me around, staring at me with her sweet face.

This is Mike's dancing gopher from Caddy Shack. They tore all of the stuffing out of his head and ate his left eye. Mike was so upset.


This was a brand new in the wrapper Pier 1 candle that they dug out of the box and chewed up.



I of course couldn't be mad because we are the ones who left them inside for 10 hours with no break. I had to just laugh about it and it took me about 2 hours to clean it up. In the mean time, I found a lot of stuff that I forgot we had since we moved in.





No comments: