Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Food

Michael's grandma Gracie bought Alisa and I these amazing baby food makers called a Beaba Babycook. We both love it! I just barely have been able to use mine since my surgery. I spent 2 days making baby food and I was only able to finish fruit so far. It was a lot of work but so worth it and I got a TON of baby food made and it's healthy and fresh for my little Clara. The babycook made everything so easy, it's the prep work that is really time consuming. I made apple, pear, peach and then combined them together and with blueberries.

bowl of cooked apples


blueberry/pear/apple



some of the fruit labeled




The freezer shelf is full
*Next is VEGGIES






2 comments:

Macey said...

You make your own baby food?! You are awesome!!!

Tiffany said...

that's pretty cool. i got a food processer to make baby food and that kind of never happened. i'm lazy like that. :)

ps- stopped by from your comment at Family of Shorts on Yo Gabba Gabba--we love it too!